This workshop is for people who have taken the Introduction to Animal Communication workshop and/or who have practiced/are practicing animal communication and are comfortable doing this.
In this workshop we will:
- Practice advanced techniques to deepen our animal communication skills;
- Go on a guided journey to connect with animal guides;
- Learn ways to work through self-doubt and trust our intuitive abilities;
- Explore grief and how to deal with pet loss through animal communication;
- Communicate with animal companions who have crossed the rainbow bridge.
- a picture/ pictures of an animal companions that are still 'living in the physical body' and that have crossed over, either digital or ‘actual’ pictures;
- A notebook and a pen.
Please note that for this workshop you will not need to bring your animal companion as all communication will be done over distance.
Facilitator: Ma Ananda Sangavasini
Please call 403-279-9555 fto reserve your spot. We do require that you register for our events so that we may prepare for the number of attendants as well as we know who to call should any changes have to occur to the event - thank you!