Have you ever wondered why music and sound have such a profound effect on your well-being?
Would you like to experience physical healing, emotional balancing and stress relieve through the power of sound?
If the answer is yes, then this workshop is for you!
During this workshop we will explore various forms of sound healing. We will find out through direct experience that we not only listen with our physical ears, but with every cell in our body. We will find out how each cell resonates with sound. In sound healing we use this effect called resonance to our advantage.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- The workings of sound and its benefits for meditation and healing;
- The power of mantras and chanting;
- Sound and music as a form of stress relief and relaxation;
- Chakra balancing and healing through sound;
- Power of deep listening;
- Exploration of different forms of sound healing and meditation such as Tibetan singing bowls, chimes, drums and voice (chanting/ mantra).
This workshop is informative and offers many simple techniques that are easy to incorporate into one’s day to day life.
"At the root of all power and motion, there is music and rhythm, the play of patterned frequencies against the matrix of time. We know that every particle in the physical universe takes its characteristics from the pitch and pattern and overtones of its particular frequencies, its singing. Before we make music, music makes us."
-Joachim-Ernst Berendt, The World is Sound