Our chakras-the seven energy centers located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head-govern every aspect of our health and consciousness. Resting in the lower chakra is the primordial life force of kundalini. With Chakra Meditation, Layne Redmond presents a complete program for awakening kundalini and bringing its cleansing, revitalizing energy up through all seven of your chakras. Combining five traditional yogic techniques-visualization, breathing, postures, sacred sounds, and meditation-Redmond provides a safe and effective system to tune each chakra and open you to inner sources of inspiration and personal power.
This book-and-CD training program includes:
* Eight full-color chakra yantra (sacred geometry) illustrations to help focus your healing meditations
* The ?Breath of Fire? practice to cleanse the respiratory system
* Yogic gazing techniques to sharpen concentration, release anger, and rejuvenate the eyes
* Nadi shodhana (alternate nostril) breathing to purify the energy channels in the body
* A full 30-minute chakra purification practice to enhance physical health, emotional balance, and spiritual growth