An easy-to-understand guide to Yoga Nidra that helps readers experience yogic sleep and reap the psychological, physical, and spiritual benefits.
Discover the energising, healing benefits of Yoga Nidra with this empowering beginner’s guide, and overcome trauma, access better sleep, and find inner peace and wellbeing.
Yoga Nidra is an effortless and nourishing yoga practice that involves no physical movement, simply resting and listening. It is an adaptive, meditative state of being that anyone can access to find healing, nourishment, and liberation.
Yoga Nidra Made Easy demystifies Yoga Nidra and contains effective guidance, practical exercises, and simple techniques for easily achieving the power of deep rest. Through jargon-free, clear explanations, highly respected experts on Yoga Nidra Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Nirlipta Tuli touch upon their decades of teaching experience to explore the psychological, physical, and spiritual benefits of welcoming more yogic sleep into your life.
• how to enter the state of yogic sleep at will, wherever and whenever you choose
• simple and effective learning modules designed to help you tap into the nourishing power of deep rest
• inspiring real-life case studies from Yoga Nidra practitioners of all ages around the world and contributions from the world’s leading experts
• practical exercises and meditations, and self-check reminders of major learning points
• the growing body of testimony and scientific evidence that show this practice has huge potential for enhancing health and wellbeing
Explore the basic approaches of Yoga Nidra and find out how to take this practice into your everyday life, one step at a time, for peace, fulfilment, and bliss.